And here are photos from the past three weeks.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Junk on the left. OK, but out of storage space, on the right.
Would have sold for a realistic rather than a sentimental price.
And if i didn't have you as a daughter (son?),
I wouldn't have this piece of ... um, err, ah ... tile.
This garage actually is for sale (along with a house),
but the sink is free.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
If you're lucky, you can sometimes spot the Willys Jeepster in the reserved parking across from the Post Office.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
All of these "awards" are in effect chain letter pyramid schemes that promote the provider of this service - fair enough considering the cost. Awards have "rules" just like chain letters. Rules s'mules; bend them, break them, any way you need them; it's all right. Look below for the rules Lora posted .
She bent rule 3 by awarding all The Urbanity bloggers (see the list on the left ). These are of course all the ones that I would choose, so I do , recursively . But to avoid incest, here are a couple more that deserve an award :
- Kimy for mouse medicine. This is the blog I wish I could write , but I don't have her talent .
- Neil Tasker for Light and Dark. The name says it all, and he says it in that refreshingly honest and frugal way of a keen-eyed Scot. I "borrow" many of his photos for my screen-saver slide-show .
I have lived near where each of these exceptional blogs are authored: Cleveland, Ohio  and Dundee, Scotland . This has something to do with why I looked at them in the first place, but little to do with why I keep following them .
Two more :
- I have other blogs under a different pseudonym.
- I am in some way or other related to Lora (Well, aren't we all?).
Honest Weblog Award Rules:
- You must brag about the award.
- You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to that blogger.
- You must choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
- Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with the Honest Scrap Award.
- List at least ten honest things about yourself.
- Pass it on with the instructions!